Besides its beautiful views, Korea also has so many delicious dishes... Even the street food (pojangmacha) are also delicious... :9 Of course it's also cheap~ :D
Here are some delicious food I've tried... *forgot the name of some of them... sorry ^^;*
Finally got to taste the real Korean Dolsot Bibimbap at Sinpo Woori Mandoo, Insadong for 5,500 won for lunch... So delicious~ :9

Here are some delicious food I've tried... *forgot the name of some of them... sorry ^^;*
Finally got to taste the real Korean Dolsot Bibimbap at Sinpo Woori Mandoo, Insadong for 5,500 won for lunch... So delicious~ :9

My friend ordered this... *I think she ordered Kimchi jjigae (Kimchi Stew)*

I ordered this Omellette Rice for dinner at a restaurant in Myeongdong for 5,500 won... Yummy~

Before we went to Nami Island, we ate this Korean Grilled Chicken (chicken BBQ) first for lunch for 8,500 won/person... So yummy~



I ate this for dinner in Myeongdong... Yay!!! Finally I got to taste Tonkatsu!!! The price was 5,000 won... The pork cutlet was so thick... So delicious~ Love it!!! :9

My friends ordered these dishes...
Budae jjigae (Korean Army Base Stew) *Actually I'm not quite sure if this is the right name... sorry ^^;*

Yukaejang (Korean Spicy Beef Soup)

We ate the Yoogane's Chicken Marinated Galbi Fried Rice (dak galbi) for lunch at Yoogane Restaurant in Myeongdong... It's a big portion and we ate it till our stomach were so full... Another delicious food :)
Before it cooked...


After it cooked with rice...

The side dishes they served... I like the orange one... It looked like pickled plum...

We ate this for dinner... I didn't knew the name for this dish because there's no English in the menu... I think it contained of beef or ribs with vegetables and potatoes... The broth was delicious... This Korean restaurant is located near our guesthouse in Hongdae... We wanted to eat there simply because when we passed this restaurant on our way back to guesthouse, it's so crowded with people, so we got curious... :D
Before it cooked...

After it cooked...

Beside kimchi, they also served this green peppers as side dishes... My friend told me to taste it... Wow... It's weird... It wasn't spicy at all... I thought it would be so spicy, I even prepared water to drink... Hahaha :D

I ate this Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup) for lunch in Myeongdong... I ate this on my last day in Seoul... When I looked the picture in the menu, it looked big for one person, so I shared it with my friend... It was a big portion indeed for one person... Phew~ We ate it passionately... It so delicious... So this was what ginseng taste like... I like it... The broth is so delicious... Love it!!! :D My other friend ordered the Abalone Porridge... I also tasted it... It also delicious... :D

We also got to taste some street snacks (pojangmacha) and they all cheap and delicious of course :D
Some delicious snacks we bought...
Bungeoppang (carp cake/bread), pastries fill with sweet red bean paste, we bought this on our way back from N Seoul Tower, the ahjussi was so kind to us, he sold 6 pieces of these only for 2,000 won... It so delicious to eat these in the frizzing cold weather... Yummy~ :9

Ddong ppang (Poo-bread), yup, it's a poo-shaped bread! But don't judge the book by its cover... Although it looked disgusting, but the taste was great... It's the same filling as bungeoppang... We bought this snack at Ssamzie Market in Insadong for 2,000 won...

Deli Manjoo Cream Cake... My friend and me bought this snack in the Seoul subway station for 3,000 won for medium size... It was tiny cakes filled with vanilla cream... No wonder it only sold in the subway because when people wait for their train, they want to eat something tiny and not messy, so this is the right snack for them... Hahaha... It's so delicious especially in the cold weather :9


Tornado Potatoes in Myeongdong, it's a spiral-cut potato, deep fried and then seasoning it... Yes, it's a junk food... We bought this snack just for our curiosity :p It was sweet and the price was about 2,500-3,000 won... Quite expensive right?

I hope I will return to Seoul in the future and taste other delicious hansik there :D
-end-








0 komentar:
Post a Comment