Couple days ago, I watched this movie with my sis & bro, and I must say that this movie was so good & the storyline was great. It's a true story about dog's loyalty to its master, even after his death. All I can say that this movie will make you crying along with the story... A must watch movie for you, especially for you who have pets at home :)
I haven't seen the Richard Gere's Hachiko one, I hope it's also good like the original one :)
I haven't seen the Richard Gere's Hachiko one, I hope it's also good like the original one :)









3 komentar:
Hua...udah nonton Hachiko yang versi aslinya ya? Di mana Sis? Dvd? Huhu..saya udah lama gak nonton film saking riweuhnya. Huhuhu...
uda... ho oh, gw beli DVDnya... bagus pisan euy... gw ma dede2 gw ampe banjir air mata nontonnya :'(
yg Richard Gere lu uda nonton?
lagi sibuk2nya bikin tesis ya? FIGHTING!! \(^o^)/
Bagusan yg richard gere sis *nangisnya lebi buanjiiir* .. eh tp gtau ya apa itu krn gw nontonnya duluan yg richard gere hehe :p
Post a Comment